Tuesday 20 April 2010

Overall

Over all I'm very pleased with my music magazine. I have tired my best to make it look as professional and as realistic as i can. By doing as much research and finding out as much information as i possibly can i think i have put together a very well made music magazine.

I think my front cover is very different and will defiantly attract the primary audience i want it to be aimed for, as well as a secondary audience that might be drawn to it.


I called my music magazine 'ULTRA VIOLET' because i wanted it to seem very party/club like but the font is what gives it the rock/punk edge.
I chose to use a female model because i feel my magazine should be aimed mostly for girls, because form my research i found that there are a lack of music magazine aimed for girls. By aiming the magazine for girl i hope that it would become the most popular female music magazine.

This particular final front cover was the end out come. I had already made another front cover and then decided to edit and change it until i had exactly what i wanted.






With my contents page like i said i tried to keep its as similar and exciting as 'NME' music magazines contents page. I made sure i used a clear and simple layout because i don't like it when there's to much on the page. I then used only two photos of yet a female model, which is also the main feature in my magazine.
I made the contents page text layout simple as well so its easy to follow and understand.

I'm very happy with how my contents page came out in the end has i had attempted to re-do the contents page more than three times but this was my final.












For my double page spread (DPS) I honestly tired my best to do it as realistic as possible. I really like how my background makes it look very casual and normal, which is the effect i wanted to create.


The interview was a really big hit as well and hopefully it really connects well with my target audience.


I tired to make it look as interesting as possible by including another photo and big gossip secrets and embarrassing moments of the solo artist 'Ruby Day'.


I personally think my whole magazine went really well and I'm really happy with how it all came together in the end. I didn't really have any trouble through out the project although i did have a few moments with photo shop and in design which i soon revolved in the end.
















No comments:

Post a Comment