Monday 29 March 2010

Target Audience


For my target audience, I have chosen to represent teenagers in a bold, outgoing way, which i think give my magazine the edge teenagers would want to see and read. I have done this by using a very rock chick/punk style photo. To create this certain style I've used a young teenage girl and dressed her in the style of a young relaxed rock chick, which i believe will defiantly attract the type of audience i want.
I don't want my audience to be limited and just be aimed for rock fans, but all other types of social groups as well. I did this because I think it will attract the right audience I have aimed for (16+) and will give off a positive side of what music is about. I've also decided to give my magazine a rough cutting edge look, which will give it a new and fresh look.

The magazine I have produced is initially aimed for 16 to 18, but it could attract a younger audience, rather than an older audience. I say this because of the certain style I have decided to use. The style I have chosen to do is very cutting edge, rock chick, old school looking.
I chose to do this style because, it can relate to everyone. I would say my magazine is very versatile, as it covers most genre's of music. I believe that people would be attracted to my magazine because of the type of style it is and because of the fact it look very different to most music magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment